Hi everyone, just an update:
Tonight we attended our first "childbirth and preparation class." This class lasts until May 6th and is every Tuesday night. We were a bit unsure as to whether or not to take this class, because I've heard that sometimes they can be a waste of time, but it turned out to be alright. There are only four couples in our class, which is nice, and our teacher seems to know what she's talking about. She is a little bit of a hippie, but that's alright, we'll just smile and nod when she tells us how "horrible" getting an epidural is for the baby. =) haha. And one of the husbands in the class is actually someone I went to high school with, and his wife is pregnant too, so that was kind of cool as well!
Also, Baby Girl Wilson is still doing very well. We went in for another ultrasound and biophysical test today, just because they've been keeping such a close eye on her, and she is doing so well! We saw her moving, practicing breathing, opening and closing her eyes (so crazy!) and sucking on her little thumbs. She is so cute (at least I think so) - NOT that you can tell a lot from the normal ultrasounds, but she's got a little heart-shaped face and chubby cheeks and the cutest lips and chin...ah I'm so excited to see her! Anyways, that is what's new with her. She is growing and thriving like she is supposed to. My placenta is still "weird looking," and has the same blood clots, but they don't seem to be growing or multiplying at all, so that is very good. I couldn't be more grateful. As the doctor said today, the placenta's job is to help the baby grow and thrive, and since she is thriving, then we don't need to worry about a placenta beauty contest! Haha...so true, so true. Welp, back to homework and watching the Office. Have a good night everyone.
Shakespearean Parenting
9 hours ago

1 comment:
Good to hear Bupley is doing well. And I love that your instructor is a hippie :)
love you
ps - long time no bump pic
Post a Comment