First off, it is my sister in law, Kristin's, birthday today. I look up to this girl in so many ways! Happy Birthday Kristin! We love you!
Also, my other sister in law, Katelyn, and her husband Kaden moved to Texas safely, with some adventures to tell from what it sounds like. Glad you guys are safe. We love you.

My two beautiful sister in laws
It has also been a season of love for the Pratt side of the family!
My favorite Uncle Ernie got to spend Christmas in Brazil (lucky!) and proposed to Cynthia. We are excited and happy for you both. Cynthia, welcome to the family!

My cousin Jeremy also got engaged! We are happy for you Jeremy and hear that she is a wonderful girl! Unfortunately I don't have a picture to share.
And last, but definitely not least, one of my best friends has found a way into my family. My cousin and one of my best friends, Logan, proposed to one of my favorite people and best friends, Lisa. Lisa, I knew that we would be kin one way or another and I am so happy for you guys! Reagan is looking forward to being your flower girl and I am equally excited to be your maid of honor...wait...ummmm...I AM your maid of honor, right?
jk =)

Christmas brings exciting things!

3 comments:
WOW EM! Thanks for the Shout-Out!
Oh... And that foto of Logan and Lisa made me laugh! That was great!
I'm also excited to meet the Pratt family. Thanks for the picture u posted here. I love that one.
i love logan and lisa!
Post a Comment