I know you were wondering what Reagan looks like asleep in her high chair from every angle, so these are for you. She is also demonstrating what I want to do after every feeding time with her - it is exhausting trying to get her to like anything but milk, beans, and mashed potatoes!



I just like her progression of facial expressions here. She melts my heart!



Playing with her new "friend" in the mirror.




Mayday! Mayday!

5 comments:
She is just too precious! I love the dress she is wearing in the mirror pics! It is so cute!
she is to cute and wow asleep in her high chair, what would that be like? asleep anywhere, what would that be like? hahaha J/K she is very cute and looks like her daddy I think.
What a precious little peach!! Love her!!!
i can't believe she fell asleep in her chair. that's great! that sucks reagan doesn't like baby food. i don't think we've found anything brooklin doesn't like, and it probably shows. :) i love the pony tail!
She is so cute, I love her little "Sumo Pony tail" When Ryann's hair was long enough I would do it just like that. Chris and I looked at her and we both said, "She looks like a Sumo wrestler" thus the Sumo Pony was introduced. We love you guys.
Post a Comment