Monday, June 8, 2009

New favorite

If anyone has an extra $10 to spare, I would definitely recommend buying this:

Jewel's new "Lullaby" album.
It may be the best $10 I have ever spent.
I got it for Reagan for her birthday, but may as well have just bought it for myself!
I have always been a fan of Jewel. Not so much her newer country stuff, but this cd just blows everything she has ever done away. It is such a soothing album, perfect for babies...and their parents. It is really beautiful and perfect for "calming down" before a nap or bedtime. I have had all of the songs stuck in my head all day. It even has a rendition of Braham's Lullaby - it's perfect! I can't say enough about this cd. You could probably get it off itunes too. I love it.

2 comments:

Heather and James Georgianna said...

So, Im officially following your blog now ! :)And im probably going to buy this album on itunes now! I was curious but now i'm sold!

kcandbrookie said...

Thanks for the suggestion. i'll have to check it out. I have a CD that i LOVE for Owen right now. its called I am a child of God, or something like that and it is the most soothing childrens songs i've ever heard. I put it on every night for Owen. But i'll have to check this one out. He's probably getting bored of the same old music :)