Conversation we had today.
Me: (handing her a piece of peach) "Reagan, would you like a peach?"
Reagan: "A appo?" (an apple?)
Me: "No, it's a peach. Do you want some?"
Reagan: (pointing to something on the counter) "No, a apppooooo!"
Me: (realizing she is pointing to a big juicy tomato) "You want a tomato?"
Reagan: "Nooo, eeees a appo!" (No, it's an apple!)
Me: "Alright, here's your 'apple'..." (hesitantly handing her the tomato)
Reagan: (devouring the tomato) "mmmmmmm appo!"
She ate the whole thing. Couldn't win that argument.

7 comments:
She ate the tomato! That is winning to a mom! You are so lucky!
hahahahahahahah love it!
Emily! I saw your blog on Laura's and it was so fun to see what you guys have been up to! You little girl is beauitful!! I hope it's ok I added you to my blog list. You can add me mine's private you can e-mail me your e-mail address to pixydust17@msn.com I would love to add you! When are you expecting your second? Take care!
I forget about blogs!! AH I love her!
that is too funny...I wish i could have seen it!
I said to Ernie how proud i am about you being a mother. I was there during the Thanksgiving and was so proud about how do you teach Reagan. It is great that she likes 'a appo'.
So funny! Oh your little girl is too cute!
Post a Comment