hey! So I don't count it as real knitting because it's on a circle loom so it's super easy but they call it knitting. And I literally just started 'these is my words' last night and i'm only like 20pgs into it. But so far I like it, it's intriguing. How do you like it? And have you started the Hunger Games yet?
Isn't it strange that Princes and Kings and Clowns that caper in sawdust rings, and common people like you and me, are builders for eternity? Each is given a bag of tools, a shapeless mass, and a book of rules, and each must be e'er life is flown, a stumbling block, or a stepping stone.
5 comments:
Love the pictures! I can't believe how much the girls have grown since we were there...is that possible...in a month?
Emily, this cute Ember is a Wilson with a cute pair of Pratt eyes!
she is too cute:) LOve all your pictures
I LOVE THEM!
hey! So I don't count it as real knitting because it's on a circle loom so it's super easy but they call it knitting. And I literally just started 'these is my words' last night and i'm only like 20pgs into it. But so far I like it, it's intriguing. How do you like it? And have you started the Hunger Games yet?
Post a Comment