I just watched a movie in which the family in it would sit down every night together and play a game called "hi-lo" where each member would go around and say their "high" of the day, and, you guessed it, their "low." I thought this was a great idea, so here it goes for my "hi-lo" of the day.
High:
Tie between sleeping in a little bit (sooooo nice) and watching the movie Deja Vu with Jason (great movie - I would recommend it!)
Low:
My pork roast cooked a little too fast today, so it was a bit tough, but still alright.
Writing a paper about what archetype of Greek God or Goddess I am. This is a low right now, but will be a high when I finish it.
What a fun game! Now I must get back to writing my paper and doing the rest of my homework. Maybe I'll post my paper when I'm done...maybe.
Love you!
Shakespearean Parenting
9 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment