
On Tuesday, we met the third guy that will be moving in with us. Oh boy. He seems like a sweet guy with a big heart, but it was really overwhelming for me. I went from being a new wife to a new mom (two times over), and now someone else is moving in. Don't get me wrong, I am still very grateful for this job, but it's just sort of scary. The past week or so with just the two of them has been difficult, so we'll see how the dynamics of the house are with a third. This job is so good for me, because it forces me to have good time management and to have a list of things that I need to get done each day, which I usually do, and then collapse on my bed at night, haha. The guys have a problem with listening to me when Jason is gone. I don't know if it's the whole "machismo" complex or what, but they definitely don't' seem to have very much respect for women, especially ones that are thirty so something years younger than they are. Understandable, I guess. To them, I am just a kid. But it's frustrating to have them not listen to me, and do the exact opposite of what I ask, and then when Jason gets home, he will tell them the same thing, and they will do it without any problems. I need to work on having a more manly voice, I think. It's not their fault, but it really does wear on me to work so hard and be treated like that in return. Like I said, I guess I know what it feels like to be a mom now - but I wasn't quite ready! Oh well, I guess I am now. =)
Today I will be working on my final project for my interpersonal communications class. It is a video that a girl in my class and I are making, and it should be good. I'm not real technologically savvy - that's where Jason comes in. Hm....let's play hi-lo.
My high(s) (of yesterday, we'll say, since this day has just begun):
Getting my wedding ring re-dipped and cleaned....looks just like new! All sparkly and glittery!
Jason and I jammed on the guitar last night, which was fun.
Lows:
Recording two hours worth of film for our movie, and then finding out that the tape didn't work...........of course!
One of the guys won't eat anything.... hasn't eaten a real dinner for the past two nights, which scares me because he has a lot of health problems and needs to get some real food into his system. He has suddenly decided that he doesn't like pizza, potatoes, chili, vegetables, or fruit. Wow, nice. Just likes cereal and oatmeal...not necessarily the food pyramid.
Welp, folks, probably signing off now. I need to go get Jason up for work. And make breakfast. And clean up everyone's messes. Haha. Just kidding? Have a great day. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment