Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hawaii Baby

I am one of those annoying people who only posts pictures of their baby...oh well. Truth is, she's the cutest one in the family, and no one really wants to see pictures of me or Jason anyways. Here is a cute one of Reagan in Hawaii. All of my pictures of her are when she's in her car seat. I promise she's not always there...I guess she just makes cute faces when she's sitting in it or something?


On another note, we have been incredibly busy. Right after we got home from Hawaii, we had two days to be out of our apartment and into our new condo. It was STRESSFUL to say the least (especially because smart me didn't decide to start packing until we got back from our vacation.) I could really use that vacation now. Packing is hard work, but unpacking is definitely the worst. I don't even know where to start. But, we really love the new place. It's huge compared to what we're used to, and Reagan even gets her own room! I can't wait to start decorating. I have some great ideas that have been floating around in my head for her nursery ever since I was pregnant. We'll see how everything turns out. Best part about our new home - no moving! At least until Jason is done with school and then possibly onto grad school. But that should be another year or two at least. I am so excited to actually get settled for once!
As always, Reagan is just a little peach. We love her so much. It's amazing to me how many new things she learns on a daily basis. She is almost rolling completely over, giggling lots, and talking so much to me! I love having conversations with her. She has so much to say. I wish I knew what she thinks she's saying! She sucks her thumb now (not sure how I feel about this? But it's cute), but prefers to stick both fists in her mouth...until she gags herself, and then she looks at me like it's my fault. Silly girl. Today at church I set her down on the ground during young womens and she would push her feet off my mine and scoot forward. It scared both her and me, and is not necessarily "crawling," which I'm sure she won't do for a few more months, but it's definitely scooting. Haha. I am so proud of her if you can't tell. She's the most exciting thing in my life right now. I don't know if that's sad or not, but I'll work on becoming more exciting myself. For now, I love being a mama, and can never imagine doing anything else this important or rewarding. Having such a sweet, new life in your home creates a whole new atmosphere that I am so grateful for. She teaches me more than I teach her I am sure, but we are pretty dependent on each other! We're just a little family of three getting by and loving it! Have a good Sunday everyone. =)