
Today while we were waiting for my sister in law and her husband to come visit, we were bored so we started doing a little dance to the music Jason was listening to on his phone, and Reagan was just sitting there staring at us. Then, all of the sudden, she starts cracking up! We just about died. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen and heard. It is so rewarding to finally be laughed at after all these weeks of acting crazy just to get her to crack a smile! It is such a cute little belly laugh, and even more hilarious is the fact that she scares herself a little bit when she laughs. After she's done, she'll sit there for a second with this wide eyed terrified look on her face. Haha. She's so funny. I love her!
p.s. We tried to capture it on camera, but the minute we stick a camera in her face she freezes and just stares at the strange new device that we are holding. We'll keep working on it. But she really looks like Buddha! (waaay cuter though)

2 comments:
em, I don't know how to do this. you should add me and somehow look at my blog... it's soooo hard but oh well. It'll be fun keeping up on each other while I'm away!!!
Hey! I thought I looked like the Buddha. There must be some family resemblance.
Post a Comment