Thursday, February 12, 2009

If you have ten minutes to spare...

Did anyone else see this? Please watch these awkward moments between Joaquin Phoenix and David Letterman. So uncomfortable it makes me cry.
It's the first video if you scroll down to the page. Sorry my hyperlinks aren't working.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/02/11/joaquin-phoenixs-bizarre_n_166229.html

5 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

cutest opening picture ever!!

Kristin said...

I saw it and it was so uncomfortable to watch. I saw an interview with him a long time ago where he talked about never doing drugs after he physically sat outside a night club and watched his brother die from an overdose. But it looked to me like he was on something. It was kind of sad because I really like him as an actor.

Rebecca Lowe said...

i saw it too-- so weeeiiirrrddd. i was looking around like "is anyone going to do something?" haha. anyway, i'm so excited to be in portland for the summer! all i've been hearing are great things. plus i hear they grow fresh blueberries the size of walnuts so i'm stoked. stinky hippie smell??? no thank you! i can't even smell steve if he hasn't showered in the last 15 minutes without gagging. ahhh pregnancy is awesome.

Amanda said...

what a weirdo. geeze louise. i wish i could get away with one word answers. i want to buy his hip hop album for sure.

Vashti said...

I've heard that he is acting like a weirdo just to punk everyone in a little bit -something like some wierdo independent flick thing...I may be way off on that. I was glad you shared this b/c it was SOOO awkard, but entertaining to watch. I talked about it all day, telling others to watch it!