
Tomorrow (Wednesday...yes, I am up late) is my mother-in-law, Lynn's, birthday. She is one of those people that will never get older - she is very hip, has the best sense of humor, always looks elegant and put-together, is intelligent, and just has a great attitude about life. The thing I love most about her is that she raised my husband and helped him become the great man that he is today. In fact, she raised all of her children that way and I think that is one IMPRESSIVE accomplishment. Whenever I think of my future, I like to think that I will have raised my children to become successful, happy people the way she has. The only thing that I think she has done wrong as a mother is let Jason do this:

Which, I think she would argue was not so much her fault as it was a teenage boy's bad decision-making skills in the first place!
I also know how much Jason loves her. He loves talking on the phone to her and could probably talk to her for hours if she let him! I know he considers her to be one of his best friends because he is always anxious to talk to her whenever he has to make a big decision or tell her about something important. She is so fun and makes us laugh a lot. Her laugh is contagious!
Mom/Lynn/Grandma Lynn or "Grandma Yin" as some of the grandkids like to call you, we hope you have the best birthday on Wednesday and that it is full of contagious laughter and smiles. We love you so much.

1 comment:
Thank you SO much for the kind words! Although Jason's "teen-age boy decision" was not his best decision, he did learn from it! I don't think he tried that again!! Emily, I love and appreciate you more than you know! Thank you for recognizing my birthday in such a special way. We love and miss you and Jason and little Penny!!!
Post a Comment