Whoa, I'm on a roll lately with my blogging. Slightly embarrassing, but what are you gonna do? This is just too good not to share. So, you know that old seminary video called "Godly Sorrow?" As far as seminary videos go, it's a classic. Here are a few clips from the video. Recognize the guy?
So...does he look familiar?

Yep, that's right, the handsome hunk with perfectly quaffed hair in the seminary video is Aaron Eckhart aka Harvey Dent aka "Two Face" from "The Dark Knight." Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. Thanks, Haley, for pointing it out to me. It made my day!
3 comments:
i have never seen that seminary video. Are you sure it is the same actor? They look very different to me...so is he mormon then?
That is sooo cool. I didn't know that Harvey Dent was invented by the Church Education System people. Do they get royalties from Marvel Comics then?
Um...that is awesome!!!
Post a Comment