Monday, June 27, 2011

A little bite of summer





Summer 2011 has proven to be quite busy, but fun nonetheless. Scroll down and enjoy posts of some of the most recent Wilson Pratt Wilson family life events. There are a million other things that I should be doing right now, what with packing our life up and taking root someplace new in less than a week, but since I had fallen behind on blogging, I really wanted to get "caught up" before the big move, if only for journaling purposes. This summer means a lot of changes for our little family, but they are all welcome, good changes. We are grateful.







2 comments:

Black Family said...

Oh gee wiz...I am totally crying. I am going to miss you guys so much. Reagan looks so old in that pic. I am so sad that her and Jaida will not go to school or grow up by eachother but know we will be seeing you still so I will be okay :)

Andrea said...

Those swimsuits are too much!!
So cute!
Good luck with everything.