Friday, July 24, 2009

Identity Crisis

She started saying her name recently, so I tried to catch it on video. Can't say she said it perfectly, but it makes me laugh. The first time it sounds like she says "Breydan" (her cousin), second time it sounds like "Baghdad." Then it turns to "Dada"...then "Elmo"...and ends with "I love you." Silly girl!

Lately, this is the face she pulls if I try to feed her instead of her feeding herself. She is getting pretty good with the spoon and even fork, but it's hard for me to watch food fly everywhere, since most of our house is carpeted. Oh well! She keeps us on our toes!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

She is so cute. I can't wait to see her. Christmas can't come soon enough just for that reason.

Amanda said...

awww reagan! what a smart girl she is.

Peter and Lesha said...

so so so so cute, I am jealous she talks better than Carson, I love the "I love you" ok I guess I better get to it, got to keep up with the Wilson's hahahaha very cute though that is a hard name to say too.

~L~ said...

She is SO cute!!!! I can hardly stand it!!!!! Thank you SO, SO much for posting her cute pictures and videos. It helps with the "long distance" thing!! Love ya!!

Liz said...

brooklin pulls that same face! she hates it when we try and help her eat. she'd rather starve than let us help her out. how can they be so stubborn at such a young age?

reagan is adorable!