Thursday, October 1, 2009

10/1/09

Since tomorrow I am turning 16 months (I can date now, right?), I thought that I, Reagan, should do a blog post in my own honor. My mom is lazy - she never blogs. All she does all day is cook and clean and keep me happy and presentable, even though I look homeless most of the time anyway. When will she learn? Well, today I had a pretty good day. Lately, my mom has been too tired and sick to take me anywhere, and I must say I am getting pretty bored of being around her all day long. Even though I can't talk yet (but yet I can type proficiently - 70 wpm if you must know), I let her know I'm sick of her by whining and screaming at the top of my lungs. If that doesn't work, I figured out today that a good bite on the arm will get her attention. Since my mom is starting to feel a little better (blah blah blah, she's a faker), we went to play group at church with my friend Jaida. We played in the nursery with the toys, and then ran around in the gym. It felt good to get all my wiggles out. I am at kind of an awkward stage right now. We'll call it "baby puberty". I like to play with the younger babies because they are low key and don't steal my toys, but when that gets boring, I try my hand at playing with the big kids. This usually goes okay, except that I am not quite tough enough to keep up with them yet. I try to chase the balls that are bouncing around in the gym, but I am never fast enough and by the time I get there, my ball is gone to another side of the gym. Needless to say, I got a lot of exercise today. You could say I needed it. My 18 month jeans are getting a little tight-waisted. I prefer stretchy pants, anyway. You know what I always say: "Everyone looks good in stretchy pants." Well after play group, I decided to take a good nap, which made my mom very happy. After my nap, it was straight to work for me. Back to the ol' grind. I have a lot to catch up on, since I took a lot of vacation days this summer. Stressful day at the office, but that's my life!

Soooo many emails to catch up on! Don't people know I'm only 1??

Negotiating with a client...

Of course, mom forgets I'm working and gets out her camera. This is the best I could give her.

Saying hi to my co-workers. "Workin' hard or hardly workin'?" is my favorite thing to say to them.

Checking my voicemails.

Texting, I love technology.

Mom laughs when she tells me to smile and I give her this face. It's the best I got, mom! Plus, I learn from you.

I'm lucky I get to work from home, but being a working baby can be so embarrassing sometimes! Hey, someone's gotta make a living here!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

oh my gosh that is SO cute. i love the faces you make reagan. what a hard life you lead but you really shouldn't bite your mom, that's not very nice. you could try yoga to release your stresses i hear it works wonders.
i'm laughing out out and getting some strange looks.haha

loganandlisapratt.blogspot.com said...

reagan is the coolest

Anonymous said...

ok

Heather and James Georgianna said...

super cute emily...this made me laugh!

Kristin said...

She needs to call or e-mail Jade sometime...... he is always on the phone or the computer.

MAUIGOOSE said...

U R A SWEETIE! WHEN MY BROTHER STOPS BEING SICK U CAN COME OVER AND PLAY WITH ME!
-CHASE-

Ernest Pratt said...

The texting foto is the CUTEST!