Thursday, November 5, 2009

19 weeks

On Sunday I will be five months pregnant. Which means that next week, we get to find out if we're having a boy or a girl...or maybe even a "goy" like Reagan keeps telling us. She's such a politician, always avoiding giving a direct answer. Yesterday we kept asking her if the baby in mommy's belly was a sister or a brother, and she either shrugged her shoulders and said "I dunno!" or just answered simply "baby belly." She's a sly one I tell you. Everything is going really well with this pregnancy. It's a lot different in a lot of ways than my pregnancy with Reagan. I showed sooner this time, but am growing a lot slower it seems. My sickness tapered off sooner with this one as well (thank the high heavens). I love feeling this little goy move. The little taps and wiggles are so fun to feel at the end of the day when I finally get to lay down and rest. Would anyone like to guess what we're having? (I still have no idea.)

8 comments:

Grace said...

hmmmmmmm...A goy!!! No hopefully you don't have a goy...but i think.....another girl...only because I had two boys in a row....I know thats terrible reasoning. i'm excited to find out! And I think those baby kicks are the BEST...its my favorite part of pregnancy!

~L~ said...

I think another girl, however I am usually wrong! I am glad that you are feeling good!! Love ya!

Liz said...

where's the belly pic? :) j/k
i think your gonna have a little girl. i have no reasoning other than i think that would be great for reagan to have a close little sister. glad your feeling better!

Whitney Easton said...

It's a girl. for sure. fo shizzle.

Ernest Pratt said...

Ohhh! That made me laugh!

Tiffany said...

I'm guessing boy for some reason! So fun that you are going to have 2!! You are such a cute little mommy!

Kristin said...

so what day are you due? I think we are about 4 weeks apart. I think you guys are having a girl. that is my guess.

Andrea said...

Boy! Glad you are feeling a little better!