Those that know Jason know that he has a deep love for all things Superman. One of his earliest childhood memories is sitting on his dad's lap watching the Superman movies. He has tried and tried to get me to agree to name one of our sons Clark Kent Wilson. It is a solid name. We'll see if he succeeds. He has even used Superman analogies in almost all of the talks that I have heard him give at church. Once we saw the Supergirl costume this year in Reagan's size, it was game over. I had to get it. Jason was so proud to be Supergirl's daddy that he had to dress up as Clark Kent. And I, not wanting to be left out of the fun, chose the extremely original (sarcasm) costume of Lois Lane. Since she's just a regular person, most people didn't even know that I dressed up until they saw my name tag. We still had fun. I don't love these pictures, but they are all I have of Halloween so they'll have to do. In the pictures that I am wearing the super flattering footie pajamas, we were headed to a halloween party for a Young Women activity. I decided I would spare the rest of the ward that costume for our trunk or treat party. Reagan had so much fun being "Upergirl" and trick or treating. I had so much fun eating all of her candy.
* I wish that these pictures weren't sideways. If I'm feeling motivated tonight, I'll try and turn them again.

5 comments:
Your costumes are great! We did the same thing about 2 years ago, and like you nobody knew I had dressed up until they saw the name tag. How cute! I didn't know they made a super girl costume! She is such a cutie. Your hubby sounds like mine, he's always quoting them in talks. Tell your hubby that Nicholas Cage named his son Kal-l ?not sure on the spelling, but it's clark kents kryptonian name. Too funny! can't wait to find out what it is. Either one will be great. a girl so she can have a close friend, or a brother to boss around. jk. both are sooo much fun! Glad your feeling better!
Love, love, LOVE the costumes!!!! You guys are SO awesome!!!
Haha your pj's! how embarrassing! jk. i want some! seriously! i love you guys.. and you're not even showing in that picture of you as lois lame .. i mean lane. just joking. i sure love you. tell jason he's looking fly and fit.
Clark is a cute name for a goy.
HOW COME EVEN IN FOOTIE PJS YOU STILL LOOK GOOD. ITS SO UNFAIR! I THINK BRYCE AND JASON HAVE SOMETHING VERY IN COMMON WITH THE SUPERMAN FETISH. THATS WHY I DONT LET HIM WALK THROUGH THE COSTUME SECTION.
Post a Comment