
now in her fourth term as Washington State Senator,
was called by my daughter,
a "blobie girl."
And I quote: "Patty Murray's a blobie girl."
This is still one term that Reagan uses that we still haven't quite figured out the meaning.
But, judging solely based on our feelings after Thursday's senate results,
it's less than complementary.
Sorry, Patty.
By the way, who else is glad that the endless attack ads are over?? (At least for a short while.)
Can I get an AMEN.
Side note:
Poor Dino Rossi can't catch a break. Reagan's concerns and political analyses weren't limited to Patty. Anytime she heard anyone (TV, Radio, casual conversation) mention Dino (GOP running for senate against Patty), she would always think they were saying "Do you know...) As in, "Do you know Rossi?" Her reply, "Yes, I know Rossi!" =) Yeah, she makes us laugh.

No comments:
Post a Comment