Monday, October 27, 2008

Dear Baby Penny,

You used to be so tiny. We thought that you would never fit into your newborn clothes.



Today, we got really sad when we were forced to open a pack of 18 month onesies because your 12 month ones pull up on your diaper and down on your cleavage, which is just not appropriate for church.



I know that you get frustrated because you want to grow up big and strong. But you are doing it much too quickly for our liking. Please try to slow it down a little, okay?

We love you so much!

- mommy and daddy

4 comments:

Whitney Easton said...

hahahah

Anderson's said...

Your baby is so adorable!! I love it!

Southern Belle said...

how old is reagen?

Southern Belle said...

i will be so sad if my baby grows that fast! I have so many cute 0-3 month outfits I want her to wear!!! haha... that is crazy how fast they grow!! Plus about the poop I don't know what I am going to do about all the spit up/ poop/ sticky hands, etc. on my clothes.... that will be the hardest adjustment for me I think. Hopefully I will get used to it:)