Monday, October 27, 2008

Not for the faint of heart

...or weak of stomach. Seriously, if you don't want to be grossed out, look no further. But this was just too impressive not to share. There must be some sort of baby contest we can enter her in for this. She not only has distance, but the power behind it is unheard of. This picture was taken at five in the morning. I was not the happiest mommy, but a strangely impressed mommy. EVERYTHING MY BABY DOES IS ADORABLE...just kidding. Proof that this isn't true right here:


...right after this happened, I was thinking "Did this really just happen?" Shortly after, I grabbed my phone to document this sweet mother-daughter moment. I thought that maybe, later on in the day, I might look back at the picture and think it was cute...few days later - NOPE, still not cute. Still really gross. But still impressive. She has the sweetest ways of showing me how much she loves me. =)

2 comments:

Ernest Pratt said...

Oh... If only I could go back and do it all again!

Southern Belle said...

is that spit up or poop?