Whoa tags are goin crazy all up in this...Not sure I can think of 8 things for each, but I will definitely try.
Eight TV shows I like to watch:
1. Arrested Development
2. The Office
3. Seinfeld
4. Life
5. Lost
6. Oprah
7. Dr. Phil
8. It's new on the Discovery Channel - don't know what it's called, but everything is in slow motion. It is sweet.
Eight things that happened yesterday:
1. Went to "Super Saturday" at church and realized, once again, that I am just not very crafty
2. Hung out with my mama
3. Cleaned the house and folded laundry
4. Got up too early
5. Loved on my baby and Jason
6. Ate a salmon dinner with family that I hadn't seen in a long time
7. Read a great book
8. Got a package in the mail - best thing ever!
Eight favorite places to eat:
1. Mykonos
2. Bombay House - I agree Katy! Nothing better
3. Betos
4. Good Burger
5. Olive Garden
6. Maharaja
7. Rumbi
8. Busara
Eight things I am looking forward to:
1. Thanksgiving - it'll be interesting this year!
2. Snow
3. Getting a pedicure
4. whatever Reagan does next!
5. Decorating Reagan's room
6. The election to be OVER
7. Seeing friends and family during Christmas break and having game nights!
8. Haley coming home and having sister sleepovers
Shakespearean Parenting
9 hours ago

2 comments:
Hi Emily - Its your cousins Clay and Katy. Just wanted to say congrats on the new beautiful little girl. We are happy for you and miss you guys. We are living just south of Seattle. Here's our blog:
www.clatysblog.blogspot.com
We have all three seasons of Arrested Development... Shhhh! Don't tell anyone.
A few weeks ago we all went to Brian Pratt's house and had an Arrested Development Party. Very fun!
Post a Comment