Reagan is getting so big!!! Amanda always does a good job with the photoshoots!! I thought about you the other day, when I heard the song bubbly toes. It reminded me of when you would drive me home from soccer practice everyday, we listened and sand to it on the car rides home.. Good times :)
Isn't it strange that Princes and Kings and Clowns that caper in sawdust rings, and common people like you and me, are builders for eternity? Each is given a bag of tools, a shapeless mass, and a book of rules, and each must be e'er life is flown, a stumbling block, or a stepping stone.
5 comments:
Reagan is getting so big!!! Amanda always does a good job with the photoshoots!!
I thought about you the other day, when I heard the song bubbly toes. It reminded me of when you would drive me home from soccer practice everyday, we listened and sand to it on the car rides home.. Good times :)
yikes
she's good!
She's so cute!!! I love all the faces she does lol!
Where did you go? I have missed your posts.
Post a Comment