Here are a couple of videos that I took from my phone. We'll call them "A Day in the Life of Penny." In one, she is pushing her stroller around. I love the way her little legs look waddling along. Please ignore my loud breathing in that one. And please don't tell me I always breathe like that? (I'm hoping it's just because I was holding the phone so close. Gross.) The other video is of her kicking Jason's face on our bed. So sweet, huh? =) She is in her "cave" as we like to call it - the space between the two big pillows on our bed.
Shakespearean Parenting
9 hours ago

2 comments:
I love that she's kicking him and totally enjoying herself! Is that bad?
I think hilarious (for now, ask me again in a year) when babies are already pushing buttons at such a young age. They already know how they're going to get under your skin, they're just practicing for when they're older. But right now they're so mini so it's still funny :)
Post a Comment