Amanda did a little photo shoot of Reagan the other day. I am so glad that I have someone to take such cute pictures of my daughter since I have zero skills in the photography department. I am so spoiled having her as a friend! Reagan was being her usual feisty self that day, so she made lots of scrunchy mean faces, but Amanda still somehow managed to get some really cute pictures. She gets more and more beautiful every day! Here are a few of my favorites.
Isn't it strange that Princes and Kings and Clowns that caper in sawdust rings, and common people like you and me, are builders for eternity? Each is given a bag of tools, a shapeless mass, and a book of rules, and each must be e'er life is flown, a stumbling block, or a stepping stone.
4 comments:
these pictures turned out awesome! reagan has the greatest facial expressions. she's such a doll!
those are adorable!!!! what a big girl :)
I love the bows!
I love the bows!
Post a Comment